Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Car Show

So every year they have a 'Cruise-In' car show which is ridiculously amazing. Working at Riverwoods Conference Center I got an early taste of it. They kicked off their annual show and cruise with a old-fashioned dance called a cob stomp or a cob something... I don't really remember :) But all these people dressed up like in the 50's, it was really quite amazing. Anywho, we had a jolly good time walking around the fair ground looking at a few of the 700 restored cars.

Does this truck not remind you of a sleeping dog?!


The Bat Mobile! This car so SOOO nice, inside it had a GPS system installed and there were no handles on the outside of it anywhere (we think there is a remote control opener somewhere to open the doors but we really don't know)


Somehow I enjoy taking pictures of parts of cars instead of them as a whole :)






This String Ray was Shawn's favorite... as for my favorite...

Is this not the cutest little car you have ever seen? This little baby was the first Mazda to come over to America from Japan. 



1 comment:

  1. wow... those are the coolest cars ever. you two are the coolest married people I know! if you were really my friend you would buy me that last cute little car- think about it.

    ReplyDelete