Sunday, December 13, 2009

SWINE!!!!



Yep, it happened... Shawn got the swine flu. After feeling sick for about 3 days and calling in sick to work I scheduled an doctor's appointment for him with the result of SWINE flu! There are quite a few symptoms of the swine flu that the doctor will tell you about.


But there's one thing that I never expected. Shawn is feeling better but after a few days of having the swine flu he looked like this!




He's now looking a little more like himself and is feeling better but watch out for the swine flu! Since swine flu is ridiculously contagious I went to get my vaccine. To my delight there were no needles involved, two swift squirts up my nose and I'm safe.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better Shawn. That is some nasty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I feel way out of the loop I didn't know you guys had a blog ;) LOVE IT!!!! And by the way Laura's pumpkin totaly wins in my book but Adam liked yours better!! HA HA Sorry about the flu it sucks!!!!! It has circled our family too and it isn't nice at all. Get feeling better and get me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog.

    ReplyDelete