Sunday, November 29, 2009

To Bronco, with love


Once upon a time there were two teams which were arch enemies, they hated each other. Whenever the time came for them to get on the same field there was mayhem... except if you were wearing a marching band uniform of course! Well you guessed it! Shawn and I went to the BYU vs UTAH football game, it was quite intense there was a sea of blue with dots of red. Last play when Andrew George ran the ball into the end zone was phenomenal. We were screaming jumping up and down (I think I even saw Shawn shed a tear) and then everyone started rushing the field. For all of you who know Shawn, you know he loves sports and loves to be in the center of everything. So    guess what, he turns to me and says: LEAVE THE BLANKETS!!!! WE'RE RUSHING THE FIELD!!!!!

So what did we do?! We rushed the field!!!




        
Shawn even held a little piece of the field in his hand.... awhhhh isn't that sweet




So... after the game Max Hall was asked something about University of Utah and his response was not too nice. He said: "I don't like Utah. In fact, I hate them. I hate everything about them. I hate their program, their fans. I hate everything,....It felt really good to send those guys home." Upon hearing this Shawn and I were appalled. Our love for Max Hall which wasn't much to begin with was now gone. Max Hall is overrated, somehow he looks like a great quarterback by the great players (SIDE NOTE: Shawn just notified me I'm blogging about football, ha that's funny) ANYWAY!!!! Max Hall wouldn't be as well-known and hold the records he does if it wasn't for Unga, Pitta, Chambers, George... just to name a few. By Max Hall making those lovely comments it put a shadow over their victory. 


AMEN


So when finding this t-shirt a U student is selling we find it humorous :)




No comments:

Post a Comment