Monday, June 13, 2011

I heart the babies

I was so happy I was able to venture down to Morgan and see the little wee Thornock children that live in Washington State. I snapped a few pictures to show off their cuteness. I was going for the close-up artsy look but I'm not quite sure how good it turned out... but none the less they are adorable.



My in-laws had just come back from England and they brought back this knight outfit for Kayden... well as you can see he was a pretty big fan. We had quite a few sword fights with that sword. 


Tyler also enjoyed the sword fighting... as you can see. Unfortunately Mark and Janene didn't bring him back a knight outfit too... so he had to make a helmet out of what we had around the house (quite fashionable). 



We can't forget about little Morgan, it was so funny... when I tried to take close-up shots of her she would try to look around the camera as if I were hiding from her. I just LOVE these babies.










No comments:

Post a Comment